Yeo chrysanthemum tea benefits description facts you need to know because the benefits of this herb very much indeed. This herb is made from chrysanthemum flowers. Chrysanthemum flower known as Ju Hua. This herb has been used in traditional Chinese medicine. Ways of making this herb together with other herbs. The tea is placed in a pot and brewed with hot water and added with sugar cubes. The tea’s cold is cold concoction. This herb is very good for health. This herb can prevent the growth of acne. In East Asia, this herb has been known as a medicinal herb that is good for maintaining a healthy body.
Chrysanthemum Tea Benefits
Here are the benefits of this herbal concoction:
- This herb can be taken and used to compress so that the circulatory disorders such as varicose veins can be cured.
- This herb can help digestion when taken with food.
- This herb has healing properties for various diseases such as dizziness, headaches, migraines, and digestive problems.
- This herb can reduce shortness of breath and strengthens the lungs.
- Inside there is the content of this herb and antivirus antispirochete the bacteria exist on Lyme disease and syphilis. This herb can be used to cure high cholesterol, arteriosclerosis, high blood pressure, coronary heart disease, and heart colic.
- This herb can reduce the inflammation of the liver.
- Herb which produces a cooling effect it can cure diseases such as sore throat, flu, and fever.
- If you drink this potion on a regular basis, then you can reduce the dryness of the eyes, itching of the eyes, and redness of the eyes.
- Potions are taken every day can make the body become energetic, better hearing, make longevity and good brain function.
Description of Chrysanthemum Tea
After you brew this potion, then the drinks will look transparent. The color is bright yellow. This herb has a fresh aroma and fragrant. This herb taste sweet. This herb can be found in Asian stores. You can find more explanations on the internet about yeo chrysanthemum tea benefits description facts.